When you register as a user on the WINDOWSIGHT platform, you accept at all times:
- Comply with these terms (including all terms of WINDOWSIGHT) and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Only truthful and clear information should be published on the platform.
- Use only the account registered to your name, do not use third-party accounts.
- Do not sell, market or transfer the account to third parties.
- To be solely responsible for any activities carried out from your account and must keep it updated all times.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of your data and passwords, assuming any damages and losses may arise from the violation of said confidentiality.
- All content (whether provided by WINDOWSIGHT, a user or an Artist) of the WINDOWSIGHT platform may not be used on third party websites or for other purposes, including commercial purposes, without prior authorization from WINDOWSIGHT.
- It is not allowed to screenshot or record any content of the platform. If WINDOWSIGHT has notice of this behaviour from any user, the account will be blocked. To unlock it, the user will have to contact with WINDOWSIGHT.
- Every artist that starts an account on our platform, guarantees that it complies with all the regulations and legal obligations necessary to publish and market their creations in the terms of WINDOWSIGHT.
- All Users who initiate an account on our platform, guarantee that they comply with all necessary regulations and legal obligations and have the legal age established to contract and navigate our platform using our services.
The WINDOWSIGHT platform should not be used for any illegal or immoral purpose.
Any information published on the WINDOWSIGHT platform must not, in any way, be potentially detrimental or harmful to WINDOWSIGHT or any other person. “Damage” includes the economic loss that there is or may be suffered (but is not limited to this).
Without any limitation of any of the provisions of these Terms, any information you provide to WINDOWSIGHT must be updated and kept up to date and should not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Be fraudulent;
- Infringe the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other property rights or intellectual property rights of third parties, advertising rights, confidentiality or privacy;
- Violate any law statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those that regulate consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination practices and fair trade/commercial laws);
- Be defamatory, slanderous, threatening or harassing;
- Be obscene or contain any material that, at the own criteria of WINDOWSIGHT, can be inappropriate or illegal in any way;
- Contain any malicious code or data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally, may cause damage or alter the intended function of the platform, including, but not limited to viruses, Trojans, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, eliminate, interfere in a harmful way, intercept silently, without access authorization or expropriate any system data or personal information.
If WINDOWSIGHT determines at her own criteria, that you have violated any obligation of these Terms, you reserve the right to remove any content or cancel or suspend your account.
WINDOWSIGHT may modify these Terms or Policies (and update the pages on which they are displayed periodically.
If you do not agree with any change (or any of our policies), you should cancel your WINDOWSIGHT account and stop using our services.