WINDOWSIGHT, as the controller of the processing, guarantees an adequate and consistent standard of protection of natural persons concerning their personal data that is subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
WINDOWSIGHT only processes personal data responsibly and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. It has also taken the required and appropriate security measures against the risks that have been objectively evaluated and identified to the rights and freedoms of interested persons, which the processing carried out by our company might lead to.
Below, we offer extensive additional information regarding the specific processing activities carried out by WINDOWSIGHT via its website:
Company tax number (NIF): B65907206
Postal address: Carretera de Montcada 670, 08227, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINDOWSIGHT shall process your personal data in order to:
• Respond to your questions or requests for information.
• Register you in our platform and manage your user account.
• To send you commercial communications about our products or services.
Once the purpose for which your data has been collected has been fulfilled, they shall be destroyed and only the data required to deal with complaints or to comply with applicable legislation shall be retained.
The lawful basis that authorizes us to process your data is:
• Contacts: the consent provided by you when you contact us online and our legitimate interest to send you commercial communications.
• WindowSight Users: the consent provided by you when you register to our platform.
• Commercial Communications: our legitimate interest to inform you about our services.
Your data shall not be communicated to third parties, except if required by legal provisions.
Users of our website, shall be entitled to:
• Access, rectify, object or request the erasure of their data, whenever they consider that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and data portability.
• Restriction of processing: in this case we shall only retain the data that is strictly required to deal with complaints.
• Withdraw their consent at any time.
• To exercise your rights, you must contact us by email, attaching a copy of your national identification document (ID) at our email address: email@example.com. If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).